We are looking for an articulate, proactive, personable and organised Account Executive to join our hybrid team in Hong Kong.
Do you know how to connect and communicate with people? Do you want to work with a talented team of brand, digital, and sustainability strategists and creatives? Are you confident in your abilities and eager to learn? If so, read on.
This is a dynamic role, assisting in managing purpose-led, integrated brand-building, digital, as well as financial & sustainability reporting projects across Greater China and South East Asia. You will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of projects for the Associate Account Director. Working with the account servicing and creative teams, you will deliver high-quality and inspiring projects on time and on budget, while maintaining professional and proactive service to our clients.
And what will you get from working at Sedgwick Richardson? The opportunity to work with the best in the brand business; learning to unite strategy and imagination to bridge the branding gap in Asia.
- At least 1 year of experience working in corporate communication, marketing or within an agency environment, or a recent graduate with a business, marketing or communication-related degree.
- Some exposure to financial or sustainability reporting work.
- You live for the details and take pride in delivering great work
- Passionate about branding, sustainability and digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, whether it be communicating with international clients, or drafting an inspiring brief
- You have good spoken and written English, Cantonese. Putonghua would be a big plus
- You’re calm under pressure and can juggle multiple tasks
- Most importantly, a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all who you work with
We’re a regional team of strategic thinkers, creative designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
If this sounds like you please send us (email@example.com) a short email explaining why you’re ready to build belief in the future along with your résumé.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At SR, we believe an equitable and inclusive work environment—where everyone feels valued and respected—is the foundation for delivering on our purpose. We seek candidates who fit into our culture and who can expand our horizons, challenge the status quo and innovate to create Shared Value.