Sedgwick Richardson (SR) is seeking a Sustainability Intern to support our growing sustainability practice – consulting to Asia’s leading organisations to improve their positive social and environmental impact and drive shared value.
As Sedgwick Richardson’s Sustainability Intern, you will provide a sustainability support function to ensure our consulting work offers practical and tangible value. Our interns tend to work on a variety of projects and support the team closely on business development through to research and copywriting. This is an ideal position for individuals who want to learn about sustainability strategy, communications and reporting within an Asian context. We are looking for a curious and enthusiastic individual equally passionate about sharing their point of view and learnings from their current studies.
You will have opportunities to
- Research the latest trends on sustainability integration into investment processes, corporate branding and employer branding
- Influence the creation of new business proposals
- Undertake client peer benchmarking and research assignments
- Contribute to the development of stakeholder engagement surveys and findings analyses
- Participate in materiality workshops
- Assist in aligning client sustainability reports to GRI, HKEX, SASB and other common standards/frameworks as well as understanding rater expectations such as those of DJSI, MSCI, Sustainalytics, etc.
- Contribute to the enhancement of data collection sheet templates
- Undertake various writing tasks to support SR marketing activities
Sedgwick Richardson builds belief in the future by making sustainability emotive, actionable and measurable. Join us on this journey by submitting your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and adding the subject line Sustainability Intern.
About Sedgwick Richardson
Headquartered in Asia for over 30 years, Sedgwick Richardson (‘SR’) is a brand and sustainability consultancy. We work with visionary leaders and entrepreneurs across Greater China and Southeast Asia to build brands that drive shared value for business, society, and our environment.
We believe that adaptation and regeneration are integral to business resilience, growth, and sustainability. Brands that are credibly contributing to a better world will prosper. Our award-winning expertise enables brands to succeed in developed, emerging and frontier markets.
We ensure brand relevance, differentiation, and purpose-led growth by integrating sustainability strategy with brand building.
In uniting with Sedgwick Richardson (SR), you’ll be joining a family of brand strategists, sustainability change-makers, storytellers, creatives and digital architects going places.
We’re a friendly and collaborative bunch, confident in who we are and what we do.
We recognise engaging, mutually rewarding relationships underpin the success of any brand—including our own.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At SR, we believe an equitable and inclusive work environment—where everyone feels valued and respected—is the foundation for delivering on our purpose. We seek candidates who fit into our culture and who can expand our horizons, challenge the status quo and innovate to create Shared Value.