We are looking for an articulate, driven and highly organised Account Manager to join our Hong Kong team.
This is a dynamic role, assisting in managing purpose-led, integrated brand-building, digital, as well as financial & sustainability reporting projects across Greater China and South East Asia. You will proactively leading the day-to-day operations of projects and handling of client accounts. Working with the creative, strategy and sustainability teams, you will deliver high-quality and inspiring projects on time and on budget, while maintaining professional and proactive service to our clients.
We provide a pleasant working environment and supportive working culture.
- At least three years of experience working in corporate communication, marketing or within an agency environment.
- Proven project management skills, including scoping out new projects, managing internal teams and external partners.
- Live for the details and take pride in delivering great work even under pressure.
- Exposure to financial or sustainability reporting work.
- Good understanding of branding, sustainability or digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, whether it be communicating with international clients, or developing a convincing presentation.
- Good spoken and written English, Cantonese. Putonghua would be a big plus.
- Proactive and take the initiative to explore and share ideas.
- Calm under pressure and can juggle multiple tasks.
- Most importantly, a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all who you work with.
About Sedgwick Richardson
We’re a regional team of strategic thinkers, creative designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
If this sounds like you please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a short email explaining why you’re ready to build belief in the future along with your résumé.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At SR, we believe an equitable and inclusive work environment—where everyone feels valued and respected—is the foundation for delivering on our purpose. We seek candidates who fit into our culture and who can expand our horizons, challenge the status quo and innovate to create Shared Value