You work in ‘concept first’ mode, generating brilliant creative ideas that turn into unique brand designs. You always have a clear logic and vision in mind when shaping your designs. You have strong typography skills and enjoy designing and crafting logotypes, both in English and Chinese. You have a strong interest in, and an eye for, photography and videos.
You’re young, brave and curious. Born and living in the digitalised branding world. You’re natural in creating animations, videos, even coding is part of your language.
- You work in a ‘concept first’ mode. Generate brilliant creative concepts and fresh ideas in building brand identities as well as digital portals of brands
- Strong strategic thinking to bring brand strategy into unique brand identity designs; Interpret brand and digital strategies to develop responsive wireframe prototypes into real and compelling user-experiences for websites and apps
- You’re solid in typography design and crafting logotypes, for both English and Chinese. You have an extraordinary eyes for photography and graphics designs
- Brand identities are no longer static. You’re able to create animated logos, motion graphics, demonstrate animations / interactions for websites
- Refine and develop all aspects of a confirmed design concept into a unique design system through to final delivery. Attention to detail and always ensure you deliver the best work you can be proud of – from traditional brand touch-points to supporting front end developers
- Communicate your solutions clearly, and be prepared to defend your work
- Fluency in both spoken and written English. Must be able to handle bilingual designs.
- You’ll have 4+ years of experience in brand and UI/UX design.
- You have intimate working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Figma. Cinema 4D is a good plus.
- You’re self-motivated, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive. A powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all that you work with.
- Sustainability is important to you. You care about the environment and our society. Sustainability values are reflected in your designs.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At SR, we believe an equitable and inclusive work environment—where everyone feels valued and respected—is the foundation for delivering on our purpose. We seek candidates who fit into our culture and who can expand our horizons, challenge the status quo and innovate to create Shared Value.