SR is looking for a highly motivated and creative designer to participate in our Internship Program in our growing Vietnam studio, working closely with our designers on a variety of projects in Vietnam and across the region.
This is a full-time internship for a period of 5 months. As a design intern, you will be collaborating closely with the design team in Vietnam on various design projects such as communications and branding design including logo creation, visual systems design and guidelines. You will receive coaching from senior designers, and will be assigned a mentor to guide and facilitate your professional development during the program. You will participate in peer review processes, and will also have a mid- and end-of-term review.
- Enthusiastic, curious attitude and willing to learn
- Portfolio showcasing relevant works
- Highly organised, adaptable, collaborative and positive
- Conceptually strong with the love of creating impactful works
- Must have basic layout and typographic skills
- Formal design training from a college or university
- Ability to communicate effectively and substantiate your ideas
- Passion for your work and a desire to work with a team
- Must demonstrate a basic understanding of brand identity
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Production, Motion and 3D skills are a plus
- Conversational-level spoken and written English is essential
- Compensation available – 5 million VND/month
- Work on a wide range of branding projects
- Work in a professional, creative and multi-cultural environment
- Receive coaching, guidance and feedback from senior designers
- Join weekly meetings and participate in company events
If this sounds like you, please send us a short email via email@example.com with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you are interested to join our team.