Finance & Administrative Manager
As a Finance and Administrative Manager at Sedgwick Richardson Vietnam, you are responsible for maintaining partial sets of financial accounts and daily office management duties of the business. You will be working closely with Finance Manager in Hongkong & Administration Executive in Singapore.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will also be assisting with the implementation of Integrated Studio system and internal control of this operation initiative. Your day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Accounting – Approximately 60%
- Handle the set of accounts of Vietnam and Singapore entities and ensure the financial record is in full compliance with local accounting standards and IFRS requirements.
- Make VAT, PIT declaration monthly and FCT (if any) and be in charge of VAT refund (if any) for Vietnam entity and monthly VAT declaration for Singapore entity.
- Invoice management and maintain up-to-date billing system
- Maintain receivables, invoices and payables schedule
- Managing Petty Cash
- Liaise with banks, company secretary, and auditor
- Be company representative working with Vietnam tax authorities.
- Handling monthly closing and yearly audit of Vietnam and Singapore entities
- Participating in group monthly financial meetings
- Preparing the year ended budget, other reports as request by the management for Vietnam and Singapore entities
- Assist in implementation of new accounting system
Administration – Approximately 40%
- Implement and maintain HR (leave/SHUI and PIT submissions) and payroll records
- Assist AGM with recruitment applications and onboarding and offboarding sessions
- Facilitating Team events
- Monitoring timesheets and following up closely with the team to track resource utilisation
- Preparing documents relating to tenancy of office premises
- Data entry, payment preparation, requests and filling as and when required
- Providing assistance in the operation of the business when required
- Liaising with vendors (office orders, IT support etc)
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL STANDARDS:
While working as part of the SR team, we trust you will:
- Be initiative, resourceful and meticulous
- Be proactive in suggesting improvements to SR workflow and management procedures
- Stay professionally ambitious and passionate about your work
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivate others through knowledge and new approaches by staying close to current market trends
- Keep up to date with your computer and software skills
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At SR, we believe an equitable and inclusive work environment—where everyone feels valued and respected—is the foundation for delivering on our purpose. We seek candidates who fit into our culture and who can expand our horizons, challenge the status quo and innovate to create Shared Value.